Industry Collaboration talk at IIT Madras, Tamil Nadu, India
I had a very strong desire to become a teacher. My life’s journey made me aware that great minds in history are normal people, and as history gets blurred with time, one can and one must create their own art to retain the history for the ‘future’. For this, as a researcher one needs to build something which is non-existent, and as a teacher, whatever I learn to teach, I need to (re)build them in front of students but only using the tools they possess (to instill this awareness). However, both roles look alike to me! I look forward to a postdoc to build more skill-sets needed to achieve the above vision.
- Ph.D. Scholar in Indian Institute of Technolgy Madras, 2014-2019 (exp)
- Research Areas: Image Processing, Computer Vision, and Computational Photography
- Advisor: Prof. A. N. Rajagopalan FIETE, FAvH, FNAE.
- CGPA: 9.5/10 (Core Subjects: 10/10)
- M.Tech in Govt. Engineering College Thrissur, 2011-2013
- B.Tech in M G College of Engineering (CUSAT), 2007-2011
- Specialization: Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Project: JPEG in Linux, done at Center for Development of Imaging Technology.
- Grade: First Class with Distinction
- All India Rank 500 out of 2,16,367 in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (ECE) 2014.
- Institute Award for the best academic performance or topper in Master’s (in the class of year 2013).
Please find here.
Invited talk at NCVPRIPG 2017, IIT Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India
Invited talk at Vision India @ ICVGIP 2018, Hyderabad, India
- Assisted Prof. Rajagopalan A. N. in reviewing International Journal of Computer Vision (IJCV).
- Assisted Prof. Kaushik Mitra in reviewing National Conf. on Communications (NCC) 2017.
- Reviewer of Indian Conf. on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing (ICVGIP) 2018 and National Conf. for Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, Image Processing and Graphics (NCVPRIPG) 2017.
Conferences and Workshops Attended
- International Conf. on Computer Vision (ICCV) at Venice, Italy (2017)
- For Research
- Google Research Travel Grant to attend ICCV-2019 at Seoul, South Korea (1900 USD).
- Microsoft Research and ACM India-IARCS Travel Grant for ICCV-2017 at Venice, Italy (1900 USD).
- Invited Speaker in ICVGIP 2018 and NCVPRIPG 2017 (by resp. Conf. Chairs).
- Travel Grant for ICACC 2013 (by TEQIP-2013 via Govt. of India and World bank).
- For Education (via Scholarships)
- Doctoral Studies - funded by Govt. of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Master’s Studies - funded by All India Council for Technical Education.