I am a final year Ph.D. student in the Department of Electrical Engineering, I.I.T. Madras, specializing in Signal Processing. I am advised by Prof. A. N. Rajagopalan, and I work in Image Processing and Computer Vision Lab. Here, my research lies at the intersection of Signal Processing, Computer Vision, and Computational Photography.
I am looking forward to expand my horizon to Deep Learning, with Signal Processing as its linchpin (for which I am eagerly looking for a Post-doc position).
Previously, I have completed Master’s in Communication Engineering and Signal Processing, advised by Prof. Sheeba V. S., and Bachelor’s in Electronics and Communication Engineering, both with honours.
I grew up in Kerala, India, a place adorned with lush hues of Nature.
For more details, please find my CV.
- [ 2019.11 ] Invited reviewer for the Int’l journal Computer Vision and Image Understanding.
- [ 2019.07 ] Selected for ICCV-19 Doctoral Consortium.
- [ 2019.06 ] One paper is accepted as
Oralin ICCV-19 (4.3% acceptance rate).
- [ 2018.12 ] Invited speaker at ICVGIP-18, “Light Field Deblurring”, Hyderabad, India.
- [ 2018.04 ]
Twopapers are accepted in CVPR-18 (29% acceptance rate).
- [ 2017.12 ] Invited speaker at NCVPRIPG-17, “RS Cameras”, Himachal Pradesh, India.
- [ 2017.07 ] Awarded Microsoft & ACM grants to attend ICCV-17, Venice, Italy.
- [ 2016-17 ] Two papers are accepted in ECCV-16 and ICCV-17 (~28 % acceptance rate).
अस्मद् आचार्य पर्यन्ताम् वंदे गुरु परम्पराम् and up to my own teachers, I bow to the whole tradition of teachers.